Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween ATC's


these ATC's are for stampin n taggin group on msn that i am in. we are doing 3 and halloween. I use a crackle background from TAC the punches came from a swap as a gift in return that i just received so I decided to use the punches on the atc's on these except the ghost and pumpkins on the trees are confetti.the spider trail is glitter gel pen. I was thinking of a way of using these without using much stamps since I only used 1 this time.

No comments: