Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Strawberry Card




This is my version of the strawberry card from a pattern I printed out from Valita's blog. to see the pattern and more patterns she on there to share please go here: http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com she also has some videos you can watch also. she makes some wonderful 3-D flowers for onto of the box.
On this card I used real red and certain celery by stampin up. the stamps used was hero arts on the red CS and posh on the green CS. Inside the card I went to microsoft word and printed out the saying from one of the fonts there. I then cut it up so i could put them at an angle. this was so simple and I wanted to make this strawberry card.

No comments: