Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Cards

 this are but 2 of the 28-30 I am  making for the nursing home my mom resides in.  they really enjoy receiving  they do not get cards alot of them so I am making sure I can do my part.  the stamps are from stampin up, the  half back pearls are from amazon which my husband  bought for me since I needed alot.  the embossing folder is also from stampin up as with the ink used. I used red liner tape on the ribbon as the glue dots didn't work to well.  the red liner did. :)  love that red liner tape..  

1 comment:

jenna said...

Monica,
I just love the way you spread your stamping joy around to others. For some people getting a card is really special.