Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, August 12, 2007



We made these 2 christmas pins out of craft foam. It is so easy for kids to do. You can use the peel and foam and don't have to use glue if you are afraid of little ones and glue. These are quick to make and you can pin backings or magnets and have a quick presents for little ones to give out for everyone. We made a bunch of these in pins.

1 comment:

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, cute!!

Thanks for entering my blog candy, I've announced the winners!! Hope you stop by and visit me again :)