Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

here is a picture of my hubby's brother Kippy who past away years ago. I scrapped this on artist canvas. I also ribberstamped on it also. On the right hand corner is a shaker box with a small picture of his brother also. This is my first time doing a layout on artist canvas and I loved doing it. i do think i will be doing another one in the future sometime. I gave this to my hubby's parents for christmas and they just loved it. :) They have this hanging it on their livingroom wall.

No comments: