Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My First Halloween card for the year


This is my first card for halloween. The stamp I used it for the first time this year and since I had it. I love it. The black and white paper I printed from off the computer off of scrapbookscrapbook.com, which i love that site if you don't have any paper at the moment and need some, I just go there and see what they have and I know I can use what they have most of time. Even if its for embellies also, I will use. After I stamped Happy Haunting, the witch is a sequin that I mini glue dots on. Then comes the part I just absolutely love, glitter glue, I put it on the pumpkins and the moon. Boy, gotta have glitter glue on it. I will have to get to work on some more halloween cards later, but I have tags and ATC to work on for halloween right now for 2 swaps that I need to work on and i will load them up when i get them done also. :)

No comments: