Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Crochet and Sewing

Ever like to see crochet and sewing?? I do. I found a blog that this lady does both. She makes clothes to wear from both crochet and sewing. She does it for herself and her family. She has quite a few projects going a time.Now i cannot crochet a lick as my sucks big time as I have tried before in the past and if you seen mine youwould laugh big time at mine. :) My crochet is well, lets say, the ends are never even and i don't know how they do that. and my stitches are sometimes loose or sometimes tight. So in the long run i just gave up on it and let my twin sister and my mom do it as they both do it really great. Next is sewing on this ladies site. She is making all sorts of tops,bags,ETC.It is just amzing what this lady can do. One amzing talent that God gave her. :) here is her website so you can go check her out as i love what she makes.

http://lesalicious.blogspot.com

Right now she is showing projects she is working on. It is great to see projects in the middle of and then to see the finished project after. :)

No comments: