Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

House-Mouse is Coming


Well, I just could not resist any longer. I had to make a christmas card and since I had this stamped and made up for over a year all i had to do was make a quick card. Yeah, I know, I might have been lazy, but I didn't have any ideas then until now so i didn't want to ruin something like this until I had something in mind. By doing all these challenges lately made me get it back out and make the card up so it was the right time as I had an idea. :) So, this was it.

3 comments:

Dorthe said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my Blog. Really like the christmas card, and the mouse stamp too. Nice work.

I'am not so good at engelish but I try (LOL)

Ewonne said...

Love your card! Think that House Mouse stamps are the cutest :o)
//Ewonne

Dorthe said...

Hello Monica
You have been TAG, look at my Blog.