Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Iris Folding Books



Thes are thge books i got from http://cardsbyjen.blogspot.com The book on the left I bought for $10.00 as when I seen that it had the angel moroni and the temples I knew I had to have this book so i can do the this. The book on the right I won in a RAK on her website as she was giving 2 of these books away as she just got done putting it together. you can also buy it for $10.00. If you go to her website it has everything on there about both books.

No comments: