Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Scalloped Card


This card I made by following tutorial on fiskars about making your scalloped circles. It had the step-by-step and pictures on how to do if you don't have the scalloped punches or the nestabilites,like I don't. Now since I don't have either one I thought I would give this a try and see if this would work and you know it does. It is a bit more work, but it looks just like them after its done I think. This is the oval I made. I even made a circle also. So to make these all you need is circle template and a heart template. thats all there is. with the oval same thing. I draw them onto cardstock and cut them out. As I said before, just alittle more time, but i think its worth it if you don't have these yet in your stash.

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

IT is a perfect scalloped oval! WOW! I don't think I could ever get mine to look so perfect!