Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pay It Forward/PIF

I went ahead and did a PAY IT FORWARD/PIF on http://www.lesalicious.blogspot.com blog. How this works is I will send a handemade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward?PIF exchange. I don't have no clue of what I will make,plus you won't know what it is until you receive it within 365 days, that is a promise I make to those 3 people. The only thing you have to do in return is PAY IT FORWARDby making the smae promise on your blog. Come on on and join join the fun. This will be fun and if you love getting nice things in the mail.

There you have it, PAY IT FORWARD.

No comments: