Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanksgiving Napkin Holders




These napkin holders was at the table today when we had our yearly thanksgiving dinner today here where we live at. it is where everyone gets together before they go to there families for dinner. They consider where we live at family aso so we hve thanksgiving dinner and a christmas dinner together every year. :) The shut-ins, get the their meals brought to them so they get to enjoy a meal also. Cards are played after.

No comments: