Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow Family


Boy, it sure has been along time since I posted anything here and I am sorry for that but I have busy taking care of my in-laws place. They get back tonight. :) This card I stamp with a tree from stampin up and then embossed with evergreen embossing powder. The corners are punched from a ticket punch which is from stampin up. I then put on ribbon which has merry christmas and a santa hat on it. I loved the ribbon so much when I seen I just had to buy it.

No comments: