Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Making Valentines


I thought this was a very good title for this card. I used a Fiskars corners rounder on the card and a paper trimmer also from Fiskars. I used a glitter pen around the 2 hearts just to add a bit of glitz. The ribbon I have had for a couple of years. I think it makes one nice card.

1 comment:

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Hi Monica ~

LOVE the Valentine's Day card that you made!!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my Blog about my Valentine's Day Decorations. Unfortunately, I didn't make the one on the right ~ but maybe someday I'll be able to. :) I should have left a few clues like I'm not crafty and that I'm artistically challenged. LOL My daughters and I actually made some from a whole deck of cards ~ that just happened to be the one that I made. :)

Hope you have a "hoppy" weekend ~

Jayne