Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pink and Black Cards



These cards I did in pink and black except the images are the same, but not the embellishments. As you can see i used different embellishments on both types of cards. The big flower has 4 flowers besides a black brad on it. The small flower are paper flowers with black brads. Both have the black and white dotted ribbon on it.I also used a red gel pen on the small heart and the lips.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

ooohhh cute. I especially like the top card!!
Aimee