Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Challenge 5 Tickeled Pink-my time to craft




Here are my 2 cards for the challenge. I was on a roll with these. this is for the time to craft challenge that I did. to see the blog for this challenge here it is for you.

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Lovely work - pink and black look so good together. Thanks for joining us this week!

Tina said...

Very pretty cards!

Chrissie said...

Great cards, they have such a summery feel to them. Love pink and black together.

Lesley said...

Great cards, I love the pink and black. Thanks for joining our challenge this week xxx

Jo said...

Very pretty cards :o)

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, we love your design!