Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My First Altered Journal


Here is my ever first altered journal that i did. I am in a swap which I thought would be good for me to do and get into altered stuff. The acrylic embellishment that is on there is not acrylic, it is the utte and a stamp pressed into it. So I have used 2 different punches for the corners of the picture so give it pop from the era. which i think looks ok to me.

1 comment:

Mary Leeson said...

Hey I like this! Is that a flower embellishment on the top left or was it stamped? TFS!

Hope this isn't a duplicate as I tried to leave a comment before this and I don't think it went thru.