Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shells card-My Time to Craft Challenge/no.7


I made this card by using a card sketch from splitcoaststampers.I love the sketches they have on there. I printed off all them so i can try to make all the sketches.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Those crabs and the sentiment are FAB!! Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Great card - thanks for doing our challenge this week xxx

made by fifi said...

brill card - thank you for joining in our challenge this week xx