Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

TAC stamps

Need some TAC stamps but having trouble finding a consultant to buy them from. Here is one that you can order them and she is a really good TAC representive,as i have ordered from her many,many times and I do love ordering from her. Here is the info to order from or to get a catalog from her also.

Anna Timm
email: anna@thecreativecastle.com
Blog: annabananacreations.blogspot.com
website: http://www.thecreativecastle.com


I order from her always as i know i can trust her and she is very reliable. Like to order, email her. Many thanks/

No comments: