Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I bought these at Pat catans


I finally bought a cropadile for 14.97 with there internet special coupon, which comes thru my emal in there newsletter. it shows me what is on sale at the stores. plus it had a coupon you can print to save 10.00 on the cropadile. well, I have been trying to figure out if I wanted one or not. i always talk myself out of it because I think it is not necessary. But after seeing this price I just had to get one. I even called pat catans and asked if they take there coupons printed from the interenet and they said yes as they are having 2 weeks internet specials going on and a different special every 2 weeks. I cannot wait to try this out. I also bought these 2 stamps for 50 cents each also while there. I always have to get a few stamps while there .

No comments: