Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

COMPUTER CRASH

sorry i haven't posted in awhile but my computer and I had to reload everything into it from windows XP and anti-virus. the cable company just left as they had to help me reinstall their antivirus as it was taking so long like 12 hrs to dowload and it shouldn't. Well, I even had to download again both msn and yahoo IM also. needless to say I lost everything for msn but not yahoo. so now all i have to do is to find everything and thats including all my favorites that was on the computer. i do have the old list but not any of the new ones that I had. Bummer!!! I will check you all later. monica

1 comment:

Jen Glover said...

Glad to see you back! I hate computer problems, it's like car problems, refridgerator problems, *sigh* Happy Friday!