Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MIA for ME

sorry I haven't on here posting but I have been in the hospital twice this month and just now got out and am now recouping. I go see a gastroenterologist on Monday. So that means i cannot take any of my migraine meds until I see that I do not bleed from my stomache anymore. plus i have been put on a bland diet also so that doesn't cut with me much as i miss eating pizza and such. I will get back to posting since I am out but i not not know when so keep on checking as you never know when a card or such will go up. many thanks for visiting. Monica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monica,

You need to get better so we can get back to scrapbooking!!

dixie