Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

5 Tools I cannot Live Without

here are my 5 tools that I cannot live without.

1-my fiskars 12x12 cutter,as this has an arm that comes out for the paper and it also has numbers on it so you see what you are measuring.

2-rubberstamps,cannot live without those as those are the breathe of life and creatvity.

3-cardstock, cannot do anything without this as I can make just about anything out of this, even embellishments if need be.

4-markers, these come in handy when you want certain colors in a certain place

5-ink pads. most important here.

No comments: