Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Snap,Crackle, and Pop


this one is also on vellum. I think this card is missing something but I not have much on things to add to it. so i am asking you all what can I add to this card because I think it is missing something yet?? please add your comment about it and let me know if it needs anything more. many thanks.

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

Monica - cool card! Maybe some glitter on the red stars? Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog! ~chris

Jennifer said...

that's exactly what i was going to say! some glitter!! yay! :) or something flashy!

jenny

Anna Banana said...

I agree - I was going to say add glitter to three of the red start - I would do a diagonal from the star at the top left to the bottom right, and maybe on the little stars on the firework image.

Cute card!
Anna Banana