Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

VIP-VERY IMPORTANT PRINCESS


LOL. I bet that title got you. this is what i think of a princess. at least in my mind. all girly and froufrou. I never had a chance to do this and when I started doing this myself I got told I was putting to much on. WELL, you try putting this on without your eyeglasses on and people doesn't understand that. so i quit wearing it. I still want to try it but do not know how at 46 and that is pretty bad in my book. now with my eyesight going blind it is even tougher. so to me this card is for you all that can put all this stuff on really easy with it looking naturally. :)

No comments: