Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Anna Bananas Sketch 7


this is my card for the sketch that anna has for sketch 7 on for blog for the weekly sketches she is doing. the sketch this time is where the card opens in the middle and this is the first time i ever did one of this kind. i always have trouble getting the sides even. this stamp is from a swap i was in and is from inkadinkado. the scallops I is from the scissors we all have or did have at one time. I still have them. :) I used white eyelets.

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a great card! Love that snowman! ~chris

kc_froglady said...

I love this one Monica! Great job! You are ahead of the game already working on Christmas cards!