Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Monochromatic layout Challenge-SolCalScrap


this I smy monochromatic layout challenge on socalscrap. the only color I used was red in the letter L. everything is done with cardstock. I thought I make a layout using just cardstock and see what i could come up with.
like to join socalscrap?? here is the website to join. http://www.socalscrap.us
you will have fun there and enjoy lots of people also.

No comments: