Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Snow Time Anyone??



Here are more images that i received in the same swap many moons ago. the paper piercings are from stampin up template. that is the only i can get these things straight let me tell you and this template for piercing works great, as it has 2 different size holes on it. I also used stickles glitter glue instead of the off brand I normally used because it was easier for me to control in the smaller areas. I also used glitter gel pens on here also.I never thought I would be thinking of christmas befor halloween or thanksgiving as to me it is just to early to think of it.
ever like to order from stampin up and do not have a demo near you. have you ever tried to locate a demo from their demo button on stamin up website?? that how I found my demo dixie. the demo locator works really great and it gives you a list a demo in your area and all you have to do is choose who you want after that. that is how i found mine and here website dixie is on the right side of my blog dixie finn for stampin up. she is one great lady if you ever want to order from her.

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

These are just so cute - what a great job you did with these images. ~chris

annie said...

what did you use on santas beard? is that crystal fx? too cute.

Lily said...

man, that rocks!