Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Snowman


Yeah, I know, I am early here. this is for a swap i am on LDSRubberstampers on yahoo. a snowman swap for a 1-1 swap. the snowman is made out of wood and covered with paper that has snowflakes on it. I cut his hat myself. on the ATC I love the stamp as it is a silouette. just lovely I think. the snowflakes in the background are embossed in fine white embossing powder.

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

Very, very nice! It's never too early to start getting ready for Christmas. There's enough stress in the weeks just before - I like to have it be an exciting time rather than a stressful one by getting ready ahead of time! ~chris

Anonymous said...

You aren't early with Christmas cards LOL. I start in January I can hardly stand making them until about this time of year but I do it anyway:) Cause I have to.

I love the wooden snowman on the card, I may have to steal that idea:)I especially like the way you dressed him up!