Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Tone on Tone


I decided to do a tone on tone card here but with a little color. as you can see the flowers here are the color. all stamps are from stampin up. the pattern paper is from diecuts with a view stack II. you know when i go thru that stack of papers i just love to see the different colors of papers go by me. :) it is so hard for me to choose which paper to take. I love them all. yeah sometimes I do go for oddballs kind of cards as you seen on my blog but that is me. that is what I like. the different. sometimes I will put one out that everyone doesn't like but I do. :) we all are different and that is ok, as we get ideas from everyone.

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

I really like this card! Classy! ~chris

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog! What a great card this is. You are talented. :) Have a great day! So good to hear from you.