Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Early Thanksgiving


here are some more cards for another swap that I am in stampin n taggin also. it is called a different fold swap where we all had to do a different fold. so after seeing this spring fold i doing it once and I just had to do it for mine for the swap. so i decided to do thanksgiving. yeah, I know early but you never know. the leaves are from craft foam, the stamps I had gotten along time ago when the site use to be reliable(usedrubberstamps.com),which lucinda had it then and it was great then, but now since she sold it I have no idea about it but I have heard some bad things about the owner so i don't know. who knows right?? please do go there ok as i haven't bought anything since the new owner took over so i have no idea how things are anymore or if it is still up and running. who knows?? I just don't want you to get taken or anything so buy your stamps from a safe store that is trustworthy.

No comments: