Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Embossing with a Pasta Machine

YES they do!you need to put this on setting number 2 of the Pasta maker, the second widest setting. the only down fall is that you can't take the folder all the way through. You need to emboss half wind it out, flip it and emboss the other half but it dose a great job. The reason this idea came about was that some of the ladies didn't want to pay the big money for a machine as here in Australia they are still quite pricey but the could afford some folders. There's a PS heres a hint from Sonja...There's another option how to use the whole folder. My pasta machine has two legs on sides and one big plate on the bottom in beetwen. If you remove this plate, you can move the machine to the end of the table and let the folder run through. Without bending it. Hope this helps anyone. always another way around things, cool hey!!


I got this from Valitas and i thought It was very useful for people who wanted to use something else else that didn't have a cuttlebug or a wizerd.

here is the valtas blog. http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/

you can can see it there also.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Bummer the blog doesn't exist but this idea thrills me. I got some folders as a gift but don't have the machine.