Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Great Aunt

I am going to be a great aunt by my niece kayla. I have a layout of kayla on here that I did. she is going to have a baby and I am ever so happy and it will be a mixed baby. My family is happy and do not think of anything of it as I have been raised to think that we can get along together no matter what color we are. I have 2 cousins who are mixed also and we love them also. so as you can see it doesn't matter in my family everyone will be loved. :) I am happy and cannot wait to see my new niece or nephew and hold it since I don't know what it is just yet. i am sure once my nice knows i will. I will keep you all updated on this. I cannot wait. :)

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

Congratulations on becoming a great aunt! My grandchildren are the light of my life and I anxiously await the arrival of my new grandson in November. Babies make us aware of how precious life is! Glad you liked the PIF package. I look forward to seeing what you do with it! ~chris