Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Halloween




Here are the first cards I made since I have had my asthma attacks and I am still having them but with the breathing machine that my dr prescriped me I now can get back to making cards as I can be on my machine and make cards at the same time since I have it where I have stamp. it is way easier to have the machine in my stamp room for me. so now onto the cards. :) the first one with the witch I do not know where it comes from as I bought from another person and I think this stamp is just right for halloween.the pumpkin stamp is from whispers. the acrylic pumpkin I bought years ago with many more of them in different sizes. the girl I normally use for the 4th but in this case I used it for halloween as i thought she make a good witch holding a pumpkin. the witches in the background is embossed with ultral fine embossing powder black. You have a nice Bewitching Halloween and I be seeing you.

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

So glad you are able to get back to stamping - your cards are really nice! ~chris