Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Blog Candy Alert


All you have to do to win this;1.Please post a link on your blog with the details of my blog candy.2.Leave a comment under this post with a link to your post.3. My candy will remain open till Oct 15th.I will pick a winner randomly and post it the next day.Good LUck

like to win this?? here is the blog so go on over and give it a try. just post it to your blog so others will know also. http://creationsbysarah.blogspot.com/ that all you have to do and make a comment over on her blog. what do you have to lose?? :)