Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Hoppy Birthday Card


This card is for my mother in law birthday. it is in nov. the frogs are from stampin up and are retired also. the green i used is evergreen embossing powder and 2 different green colored pencils. the punch on the left is also from stampin up. as is the saying. I always make her one even though she forgets mine, but this year was the first time in 11 years since my husband and I has been married she has remembered that she ever gave me a card and she also gave me a 50.00 check inside also. i was so surprised with that when i seen it. i used to fixed the muffler on the car. i rather had bought some craft supplies with it instead or a shirt. :)

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is so cute! I'm sure she's going to love it. ~chris

kc_froglady said...

this is wonderful! Love the happy frogs!