Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Blog candy Alert-Stamping With Denise

stamping with denise is having some blog candy as she is starting a stamping company called Whimsy Stamps. This is a new rubberstamp line she is starting and if like to win one of her new line of stamps then go on over onto her and follow the rules and she is also taking orders for pre-orders for stamps also. here email is on her blog also. i think the stamps are just so cute if you like that sort thing. I know there some of us who do. :) here is her blog address as you have until Nov.26th to win.
http://denisesstampingpage.blogspot.com

you have until 7pm est time to enter on her blog. go enter for chance.:)

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Thanks for the link Monica! Good luck at the blog candy draw too. :)