Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Christmas Joy

Here is another image that was given to me. I colored it with markers as it was way easier to do with those than colored pencils this time. the sentiment I do not who it is from as it is an unmounted. the ribbon I got from dollar general at christmas time and it has 3 different types of ribbon on the spool.

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

Monica - this is spectacular! Love the bright colors! ~chris

Janine said...

Nicely done Monica!!