Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year & New Post

I haven't crafty of late and I haven't stamped or scrapbooked anything as i have been sick or not feeling just at all well. Wednesday I go back to the kidney dr. to get my tests results back and the xrays also. I am hoping to get back into my groove sometime soon as I miss doing something. right now I have reading books especially the book of mormon. I am almost finished with it again and will be reading it again.it took everything I have just to do everyday things around here. when the sun shines I do not want to see it as it is to sunny for my eye when my very bad migraines are in session. which is almost everyday. lets hope i can get them under control again. I haven't been on the computer to much either just enough to update the anti-virus and off the computer I am. so that is what is happening to me. Monica

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

You take care and concentrate your energies on getting better! ~chris

kc_froglady said...

Monica I hope that you are feeling better now and soon able to craft a little :) Miss seeing you online.