Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update on me

well I thought I would give you an update on how i am doing. I know it has been along time since I posted anyting on here. so here it is. the dr said i am diabetic and up my pils for my sugar to a whole pill twice a day. plus I am fighting a viral infection also which dehydrated me also. so it is plenty of rest for me but i miss stamping/scrapbooking. I have not felt that great for along time and still do not and still am getting blood tests done also. I am suppose to be on 3 special diets which right now i just watch what I eat as it is just to much money to be on the those specail diets. I even lost weight and I was't even trying. lost 15lbs. lets hope everything gets back to normal but right now I am getting thru each and everyday with Heavenly Fathers help as he is the only one who can. until next time and i hope I am stamping/scrapping. untill then rubber hugs everyone. Monica

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

I've been watching every day to see if you're back. So sorry to hear that you are not well. I am sending my prayers ... just take care. ~chris

Berny said...

Monica, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope the pills help with your sugars.I think you are right about the cost of special diets, watching what you eat sounds like the best thing you can do right now. Hope you get to feeling better and up to scrapping and stamping again soon. Big hugs! :)

kc_froglady said...

Gosh Monica I am sorry you are having such a rough time. I pray you do feel better soon. You had asked me about a card on my blog once and I couldn't find my directions to give you but check out this link http://kraftinwithkathy.blogspot.com/2009/03/cheap-stair.html
it is a similar card and easy to follow directions