Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hooray


This card I love as i will be sending it to my nephew. I already made one for his sister. the stamps are unknown,ribbon from stampin up as is the corner punch. the flannel gray ink is from ancient page. tiny dot letter stamps is from hero arts.

2 comments:

Claudette said...

cute, cute, cute card....love the stamp

Kristen H said...

Love the hippo, and the sentiment is great! I love play on words. I have a similar one with a balloon from Stampin' Up! I think this is just too cute!!!