Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Scrappy Cards




These cards are made from all my scraps of paper that i have. I just took my circle and square punch and punched alot of them. I had some cards already folded so i took them and took the circles and squares and put them on. i even mixed some of them up together which you will later on here as a card. This is a great way to use up scraps when you have them and you can also use them on your layouts also by layering if you have different sizes.

3 comments:

Kristen H said...

This is great! I love quilt card. I love all your "stitching" on this piece as well.
The cirlce card is very cool too, I would not have thought of this. Thanks for the really neat idea!

Ed said...

I agree with Kristen, the stitching must have taken you ages to do, I love the effect it gives - and I am all for recycling our scraps of paper !!

mudmaven said...

These are both great cards! Wonderful idea for using up those scraps! Bloomin' Beautiful images are on their way to you - enjoy. ~chris