Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday cards







Here is my set of birthday cards that i have done for a swap. what I used was cupcake stamps by stampendous which i bought thru paper wishes catalog,the brown pattern paper is from stampin up, as is the scallop punch and the circle punch, I then paper-pierced around the scallops on each and the inks i used is from stampin up and ancient page. I then lifted the scallop up with some faom tape.

1 comment:

Claudette said...

cute card.....and love how you did the 3x3 cards.....perfect for any time.

ps....so you liked the pictures on my blog, what a great party we had, wish I had pictures of all that dressed up. What a fun weekend we had!