Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

paper-pieced cupcake


I paper-pieced this cupcake on the card. I got the pattern from a blog i always go to. here is the blog if you like to check it out as she has some patterns on it as you see it. she does great work. http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com
as you scroll in the older parts you will find this there and maybe others you might like. the verse is from stampin up and a hostess set. dots galore stamp is from hero arts. I also use dazzling diamonds glitter on the cupcake.

No comments: