Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rhinestone Cupcake


Here is another cupcake card that I made. The card with the opening was given to me from Dixie my stampin up demo and so was the background paper, the verse happy birthday also. these rhinestones are self-stick. the ink used is from stampin up. I wanted some kind of frame around the opening so i put the rhinestones there. Like to order from dixie any stampin up products, just go to my links and click on her link there.










2 comments:

Dixie Finn said...

[blush] thank you for the kind words. The card came out really nice. I like the rhinestones.

Claudette said...

love your cupcake stamp.....and those butterfly cards are so cute....