Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Birthday Blog Candy


  • I am having a Birthday at the end of August and I am giving away some blog candy to celebrate. here is what I am giving away.1. bling2. tags3. clear stamps by studio G 4. 30 epoxy stickers 5. photo album 6. Big Birthday candle(retired) by stampin up 7. handmade quilled little black dress on canvas made by me 8. 5 yds of ribbon not show on here
  • like to enter this candy then here is all you have to do. .1. post this to your blog to let everyone know.2. come back here and post a comment letting me know that you did and what you like to do for baking in desserts.
  • you have until august 31 to sign-up for this as that is my birthday and i will have my husband draw the name from a bowl then and post the next day on sept 1 the winner.








1 comment:

sweetpeastamps said...

This is a really nice card.