Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gone for 2 Weeks

No posting for 2 weeks. thought i would let you know that there will be no cards or scrapbooking layouts for 2 weeks as I will be going to my moms for 2 weeks as my youger sister kymm is coming for me tomorrow and taking to my moms. I have been wanting to go see my since she broke her hip along time now and she is getting out on the 24-25 of august. while there I will be going to the shepard reunion on my dad's side of the family which i haven't been to in along time and i will be going to my nieces birthday party also. Also i will be celebrating my birthday which i will be 48 at the end of the month here. So i will be back on sept 4th as i have to get blood work for my kidney dr. and for my family dr also. plus i have lots of house work to catch up on since randy will be by himself then. you know guys are when they are by themselves. LOL. So by the times i come back i should have some scrapbooking layouts to scan up for you to see as i will be scrapbooking with my sister and her friend carlina. I am taking my wizard with me and a bunch of paper and pictures and we are going to have a scrapbooking kinda of day at my sisters house. :) wait till you what I come back with. I will be scrapbooking my graduation pictures from high school. lol. of us twins back then. you will lol. when you see these. untill then.

oh, I forgot. when i come back i will announce who won my birthday blog candy that is on here also. just scroll back to find it as you have until august 31 . thank you.

1 comment:

Sarosa said...

Have a lovely time, Monica! I am sure that you are a great blessing to your family; you encourage me without really knowing me, so I imagine you are an amazing encourager for your family.

Hugs,
Sarah