Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Recycled Album from CD's from the mail



here is an album that I made from cd's that you get from those cd's you get in the mail. instead of throwing them away i saved them. I have a drawer full of them. I made this album because this lady here where I live at here in cortview village was doing recycling project. she said she needed 2 projects made from recycled materials. as you can see from another post on here i did make a lamb from a recycled tissue box,pudding cup, tissue paper rolls. Now this album from the cd's. the paper on here is from stamping up called bella blue. I used the sticky strips also from stampin up. yes, celia your favorite, LOL, sticky strips the red liner tape you love so well, NOT!!! LOL> Plus i added buttons in blue and white on all the pages glue dots but the back page. I use paper flowers on the front of the album and copper letter stickers that spell album which are from dollar general. the ribbon is stampin up and is retired.i used the cropadile to punch the holes in the cds and it punches the holes like butter in them. so sweet. this thursday i will turn it into beverly as she has the lamb already. so i will let you know how things turn out.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Awesome idea! Love the papers!