Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Stampin Up Scissors

Here is the scissors that I was talkiing about in my last post. they are from stampin up and the can cut into the littlest corners really great. With my bad eyes I had to be near my ott light to cut the flowers on the last card as they was tiny but these scissors did a wonderful on the cutting. I sure do love them very much and wondered where was I without them before?? DUH!!! trying to cut things out without them and messing up. lol. Well, if you do not have them then you need to hop on over to Dixie's stampin up website and order you some. just click on site on the right side of my blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for leaving love on my blog Blind Sight Designs.
Sorry it took me so long to write you back back with you... And to answer your question yes most digital scrapbooking kit can be used with paper scrapbooking. Just print out what you would like to use. Just make sure files are size at 300 DPI that's industry standard but some don't fallow that. I have been Visually impaired all my life and when I was younger I used a Cane as well but now I have a guide dog. If you would like some help adjusting to your changing sight and hearing please let me know I would be more then happy to tell you what I know and I few friends that might be able to give you information as well.