Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Sweet Chicks


These stamps are from TAC and i used markers to colors these in right on the stamps themselves. Then i took a yellow ink pad and went around the edges. I also took 4 square brads. Then I a scrap piece of lemon yellow card stock for behind but i didn't want it to go all the way as i want it just about half. then I stamped sentiment which is from TAC also and from the set also. and took ancient page coal black ink and went around the sentiment and the CS. I made a bow and used a glue dot mini. The patter paper is from diecutswithaview paper stack.

3 comments:

Dixie Finn said...

So cute. I love the little chicks.

Ed said...

I love your little chicks - the background paper is so pretty too.

Janine said...

Love those little chicks!!!